One-to-One Photography tuition with Philip Dunn
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- During the photography courses, participants may be taken to a variety of indoor and outdoor photography locations. Every effort is always made to ensure your safety and enjoyment at all times, however, due to the very nature of photography, participants attend entirely at their own personal risk, and Philip Dunn can accept no liability for injury or loss of any kind, however caused during the courses.
- It is a condition of acceptance that all participants sign a form to this effect.
- A deposit of £50 is required to confirm a one-to-one photography course booking.
- The balance must be paid 28 days before the date of the photography course.
- Bookings received within 28 days of the course date must be paid for in full.
- Failure to turn up on the day booked and agreed will result in the loss of the full course fee.
- Philip Dunn will always try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate emergencies.
- Participants must supply their own camera equipment.
- Non-participant partners, family or friends may not accompany a photographer during the tuition.
- All photography course participants must be 16 years or over.